SLOVENIAN IRONMAKING MUSEUM (open from December 2020)
Permanent exhibition on the owners of iron foundries and the history of ironmaking in Jesenice
- Permanent exhibition Rise and fall of ironmakers
- Occasional exhibitions
- Events and news
- Museum workshops
Bucelleni-Ruard ironmaking Manor was built by the Bucellenis around 1538. Its baroque elements were added during the renovations in 1766 and in mid-19th century. With its central hall, various quality construction and art elements have been preserved, such as stone frames, portals and documented paintings with Renaissance, historical and Secession motifs.