This was a covered and airy storage for charcoal in foundry settlement Stara Sava. It is shown in the land registry map (1868) that the original small building was extended to three connected storages. The buildings were right next to the blast furnace, supplying it with the charcoal as fuel. At the end of the 19th century the blast furnace was abandoned and the purpose of the storage was changed. Nowadays, Kolpern is the place for various cultural events, meetings, conferences and symposia, public events and also for civil wedding ceremonies, personal celebrations and wedding parties.